Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Getting stains off a doll's feet?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, the red has faded, and currently Lindsey is trying it again. Hopefully, it'll fade away even more.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think my question's already been answered here, but I want to make good and sure. Are the espadrilles the only ones that stain dolls' feet? The tennis shoes that come with the club outfit are ok??

    Thanks for humoring me; I want to get that outfit eventually and I'm just paranoid about getting stains on a PM doll!! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ October 12, 2005 07:51 PM: Message edited by: ksami ]</font>

  3. #13
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by ksami:
    I think my question's already been answered here, but I want to make good and sure. Are the espadrilles the only ones that stain dolls' feet? The tennis shoes that come with the club outfit are ok??

    Thanks for humoring me; I want to get that outfit eventually and I'm just paranoid about getting stains on a PM doll!! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ October 12, 2005 07:51 PM: Message edited by: ksami ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have NO idea. I'm not in the club. I got the espadrilles from a fellow board member when I visited her this past summer.

    None of my other AG shoes have done this, though, except Lissie's meet shoes. And those stains rub off.

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is wonderful to know.I wish I would have gotten the red esperadrilles (sp?0.I didn't even know about them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •